The Massachusetts Workforce Board Association is an organization whose mission is to provide WIB members and workforce partners through their Association representatives with an independent vehicle to:
- Analyze, develop and promote a collective vision of the workforce development system
- Take initiative in developing recommendations for the design of a user friendly, market driven workforce system
- Share ideas on innovative responses to problems in coordinating the activities of the workforce system
- Discuss and build consensus for responses to initiatives from state agencies
- Develop strategies to increase the support and participation from the business and labor communities in WIB activities
- Take formal unified action on issues of common concern
- Support and strengthen the development of WIBs’ and their partners’ capacity in each region.