Job Opportunities in Workforce Development and Related Fields
- Results for America is hiring a Director of Workforce Development. Click here to learn more and apply.
- The MassHire Metro North Workforce Board is hiring a Human Resources Consultant, STEM Programs Manager, Youth Programs Specialist and a Manager of Workforce Systems. Click here to learn more and apply.
- MassHire Franklin Hampshire Workforce Board is hiring for a School to Career Connecting Activities Coordinator and an Executive Assistant. Click here to learn more about both positions and apply.
- Commonwealth Corporation is hiring a Chief Financial Officer, along with many other positions in finance and the Workforce Training Fund Program. Click here to learn more and apply.
- MENTOR National is hiring a Director of Workplace Mentoring. Click here to learn more and apply.
- National Skills Coalition is hiring a Chief Operating Officer, Managing Director of Development, and a Senior Fellow for Workforce Data Policy & Research. Click here to learn more and apply.
- The Commonwealth of Massachusetts is hiring an Executive Director for the MassHire State Workforce Board. Click here to learn more and apply.
- Mass General Brigham is hiring a Workforce Program Manager for their System Behavioral and Mental Health department. Click here to learn more and apply.
- The MassHire Metro North Career Center (operated by ABCD) is hiring for several positions including Career Advisors, Business Services Representatives and Program Services Assistants. Click here to learn more and apply.
- JVS Boston is hiring for a number of positions for its MassHire Downtown Boston Career Center and other departments. Click here to learn more and apply.
- The Massachusetts Clean Energy Center is hiring a Program Manager for Workforce Equity Outreach. Click here to learn more and apply.
- Boston Private Industry Council (PIC) / MassHire Boston Workforce Board is hiring an Executive Assistant and Career Specialist . Click here to learn more and apply.
- The UMass Donahue Institute is holding a webinar series in Fall 2022 for new managers. Designed for those with limited experience in managing direct reports, these interactive webinars are focused on core skills that any manager should master to be effective in engaging, developing and retaining talent, and driving the performance of their team members. Designed to engage the participant and to stimulate dialogue amongst peers. Click here to learn more and apply.
- The US Economic Development Administration has several funding opportunities available including the FY22 Cares Act Economic Recovery Corps and Equity Impact Investments. Deadline to apply is August 5th. Click here to learn more.
- Commonwealth Corporation has issued a rolling RFP for a new planning grant program called Scaling Capacity and Leveraging Employers (SCALE). Planning grants will be used to prepare for implementation grants under one of several existing programs (i.e. WCTF, CTI, RENEW, etc.) Click here to learn more and apply.
- The U.S. Department of Labor has issued $2M for a funding opportunity called Fostering Access, Rights, and Equity (FARE) to help women workers who earn low wages learn more about labor rights and benefits. Applications are due July 1st. Click here for the press release and here to learn more and apply.
- The Massachusetts Clean Energy Center has issued an RFP for the 2022 Equity Workforce Training Planning Grants program. Applications are due July 1st. Click here to learn more and apply.
- The Massachusetts Competitive Partnership and Massachusetts Association of Community Colleges are recruiting for the second cohort for the “Be Mass Competitive” workforce training initiative. Click here to learn more about this paid training opportunity that offers stipends to participants.
- The U.S. Department of Labor has released an RFP for $85M for two rounds of funding through the Growth Opportunities program for justice involved youth. Round 1 applications are due June 1, 2022 and Round 2 applications are due October 5, 2022. Click here for the issuance and here for the RFP.
- Commonwealth Corporation has issued a rolling application for The RENEW Grant Program, which is an opportunity for employers to co-invest in training and placement of job seekers. Click here to learn more and apply.
- Commonwealth Corporation has issued a rolling RFP for Senator Kenneth J. Donnelly Workforce Success Grants (a.k.a. Workforce Competitiveness Trust Fund grants). Click here for more information.
Funding Opportunities for Massachusetts Workforce Development Organizations