Job Opportunities in Workforce Development and Related Fields
- The Massachusetts Workforce Association (MWA) is hiring an Executive Director. Click here to learn more and apply.
- The Mayor’s Office of Workforce Development (OWD) is hiring an Assistant Deputy Director for Grants Management. To learn more about the position and apply click here.
- The MassHire of Hampden County Workforce Board, Inc. is looking for a President and Chief Executive Officer. Click here to learn more.
- The U.S. Department of Labor (DOL) is hiring a Supervisory Workforce Development Specialist, located in Boston. To learn more and apply click here.
- The MassHire Metro North Workforce Board has multiple job openings including a Youth Programs Specialist, Communications Intern, Manager of Workforce Systems, and Northeast Advanced Manufacturing Consortium Program Manager. Click here to learn more.
- The Merrimack Valley Workforce Board is hiring a Grants Account and a Youth Services Specialist.
- The Massachusetts Clean Energy Center has released Equity Workforce Planning and Capacity Grants. $30K are available for planning and up to $150K for capacity. Click here to learn more and apply. Applications are accepted on a rolling basis.
- The Massachusetts Clean Energy Center released its Notice of Intent to Issue for Offshore Wind Works: Offshore Wind Workforce Grants. Click here to learn more. The official solicitation will come out September 11th, and the deadline to apply will be November 10th.
- Commonwealth Corporation has re-released the rolling RFP for Senator Kenneth J. Donnelly Workforce Success Grants (a.k.a. Workforce Competitiveness Trust Fund grants) with changes to eligibility requirements, max funding amount, and ability to include job quality consideration. Click here for more information.
- The Mass Broadband Institute has issued the RFP for the Municipal Digital Equity Planning Program. Click here to learn more and apply.
- Commonwealth Corporation has issued a rolling RFP for a new planning grant program called Scaling Capacity and Leveraging Employers (SCALE). Planning grants will be used to prepare for implementation grants under one of several existing programs (i.e. WCTF, CTI, RENEW, etc.) Click here to learn more and apply.
Funding Opportunities for Massachusetts Workforce Development Organizations