Job Opportunities in Workforce Development and Related Fields
- The MassHire North Shore Workforce Board is hiring an Executive Director of the MassHire-North Shore Career Center. Click here for more information.
- The MassHire Hampden County Workforce Board, Inc. is looking for a President and Chief Executive Officer. Click here to learn more.
- The MassHire Metro North Workforce Board has multiple job openings including a Youth Programs Specialist, Manager of Workforce Systems, and NAMC Program Manager. Click here to learn more.
- Best Hospitality has an opening for an Outreach & Community Engagement Specialist and a Culinary Program Manager.
- Jobs for the Future (JFF) is hiring a Director, Total Rewards. Click here for more information.
- National Association of Workforce Boards (NAWB) is hiring a Director of Government Relations in Advocacy and a Program Manager, Economic Mobility. Click here to learn more and see other opportunities.
- MassHire Merrimack Valley Workforce Board is hiring a Youth Services Specialist. To learn more, click here.
- The Massachusetts Clean Energy Center has released Equity Workforce Planning and Capacity Grants. $30K are available for planning and up to $150K for capacity. Click here to learn more and apply. Applications are accepted on a rolling basis.
- Commonwealth Corporation has re-released the rolling RFP for Senator Kenneth J. Donnelly Workforce Success Grants (a.k.a. Workforce Competitiveness Trust Fund grants) with changes to eligibility requirements, max funding amount, and ability to include job quality consideration. Click here for more information.
- The Mass Broadband Institute has issued the RFP for the Municipal Digital Equity Planning Program. Click here to learn more and apply.
Funding Opportunities for Massachusetts Workforce Development Organizations